Luxury to Employees is motivating, it makes them happy and keeps their mood good, which in return is good for the organisation.
As an employer we can’t see our employees under work pressure, taking stress, struggling for silence to focus on targets, and without a doubt would never want them to struggle for the needed facilities in office like furniture, air conditioner, meeting rooms, etc. Above all it is imperative that any pain of employees is ultimately going to be a pain for the organisation. If employees won’t be comfortable in the office due to poor amenities, then his or her performance would be impacted and this would affect the growth of the organization.
We understand that because of multiple reasons it is necessary to care for employees and address their need and keep their mood swings elevated. And it is surprising that this is easily possible by introducing Ergonomic furniture in the office premises.
Ergonomic furniture is a unique type of furniture which is scientifically designed to provide comfort to the user and support in maintaining human body’s posture. It is a smart investment as furniture is high in quality, latest in designs and low in maintenance. It helps in minimising the risk of musculoskeletal problem, joint pain, neck pain, back pain, obesity, arthritis, poor blood pressure, etc. Further, it helps in enhancing the natural movement of body.
In a research by Tim Springer he has concluded that working environments have an untapped potential for benefits in applying ergonomic to staff workplaces. His report confirms that ergonomic furniture improves performance by 17.7%, improves productivity, workers satisfaction and has a positive impact on recruiting and retention.
Investment in Ergonomic furniture is considered as a good business decision and with immediate returns in terms of employees pleasure, comfort, ease and good moods.
There is a variety of ergonomic furniture available in the market like an office chair, sit-stand desk, standing desks, etc. and the latest addition to the list is the “Ergonomic Meeting Pod.”
Ergonomic Meeting Pods
Ergonomic Meeting Pods are portable soundproof meeting rooms that creates the happiest and most efficient work environment. They provide isolated and acoustical space with easy installation. They could be with a feature of relocating them as they come with wheels as well.
Such ambience including ergonomic meeting pods make employees feel that their well-being is at the heart of organisation, which in return makes them happy, satisfied and inspired. It motivates them, keep them loyal towards their organisation and good mood breeds.
The study says that an individual takes 20 minutes in regaining his or her focus after a distraction. It is necessary to have an isolated place for better focus and performance. It also helps in managing time, stimulates brain and reduce strain.
Experience of an Ergonomic Meeting Pod is like sitting in a closed room, with comfortable chair and desk, focusing on work well, enjoying privacy and no disturbance. If needed then face to face meetings can also be held for better analysis in an Ergonomic Meeting Pod.
How Good Mood Breeds in Ergonomic Meeting Pods?
Now let us find out the answer to the most important question of how good mood breeds in an Ergonomic Meeting Pod. Below are some listed clear benefits of Ergonomic Meeting Pod to an employee which results in their happiness and organization’s success:
- Ergonomic Meeting Pod provides a Safe and Healthy Work Environment: Ergonomic Meeting Pod provides a safe and healthy work environment for better focus and performance. An employee can save his or her time and invest it further in other productive activities of office. This way the investment in Ergonomic Meeting Pod results into optimal utilisation of resources and is cost effective for employees.
- For an Employee’s Wellbeing: The setup of Ergonomic Meeting Pod is for the well-being of employees. In addition to this they beautify the office premise and gives a feeling of pleasure to the employee working inside it.
- Communication Becomes Easy: Ergonomic Meeting Pods assist an employee in communicating properly without any noise. Also face to face meetings can also happen without any delay.
- Easy Body Movement: Ergonomic furniture provides spacious workplace which encourage natural movement of body. Also with comfortable body posture an employee feels active, fit and flexible.
- Customised Ergonomic Meeting Pods: Last but not the least, Ergonomic Meeting Pods comes up with customised features and are designed completely as per the demand of the client. The shape, size, choice of colour, inner accessories, furniture type, air ventilation facility, soundproof system, lights, carpet, etc. anything can be selected or preferred or changed as per the choice. Ergonomic Meeting Pods could be stationary also and movable too with wheels. With numberless benefits Ergonomic Meeting Pods are getting popular and common.
Ergonomic Meeting Pod is transforming the workspace. It also defines an organization and speaks about it. It gives an impression of employee friendly culture and make the premise look attractive too.
Employees feel privileged, happy, and healthy with ergonomic furniture. The support to their back, arms and legs was needed due to their prolonged sittings. Their comfortable sittings with ergonomic furniture and ergonomic meeting pods has helped them in performing efficiently, communicate better with team and save their time to invest in other productive areas. This develops a positive work environment and also make employees faithful towards their organisation. Therefore it is aptly said that “Good Mood Breeds” in an office by adopting Ergonomic Furniture and Ergonomic Meeting Pods.
Already imagining your organisation having Ergonomic Furniture and Ergonomic Meeting Pod, having happy, satisfied, healthy, loyal, proud employees and with associated higher productivity and business growth. Get your office modernized now and be an inspiration!