As a business owner or professional, you know that time is money. Anytime you can save your clients time, you are doing them – and yourself – a favor. It is one of the many reasons why your client account should always be linked to cloud-based software.
Is there more? Yes. This article covers that. Stick around.
10 Reasons Why Your Client Portal Should Always Be Linked to Cloud-Based Software
1) Increased flexibility and accessibility for both you and your clients:
With cloud-based software, your clients can access their account – and the data within it – from anywhere globally using the client portal, as long as they have an internet connection. This increased flexibility makes it easier for them to do business with you, leading to more sales.
2) Better security: When data is stored locally on your computer, it is at risk of being lost or stolen if something happens to your computer (e.g., a hacker gains access to it, a power surge fried the hard drive, etc.). However, when data is stored in the cloud, it is much more secure since it is not located on just one physical device.
3) Automatic updates: You never have to worry about manually installing updates or patches with cloud-based software. The software is updated automatically, so you can always be confident that you’re using the most up-to-date version.
4) Scalability: Cloud-based software can easily be scaled up or down to meet the changing needs of your business. If you need more storage space or functionality, it’s easy to add on. Conversely, if you need to cut back for any reason, it’s just as easy to do so.
5) Reduced costs: Since cloud-based software is typically sold on a subscription basis, there are no upfront costs associated with using it. Additionally, since the software is hosted remotely, you don’t have to worry about the added costs of maintaining hardware and software on-site.
6) File sharing: With cloud-based software, it’s easy to share files with clients or collaborators. You need to give them the link to the file, and they can access it from their computer or mobile device.
7) Environmentally friendly: Since cloud-based software doesn’t require any physical hardware, it’s a more environmentally friendly option than traditional software.
8) Collaboration: With cloud-based software, multiple users can collaborate on the same project in real-time. This is a great way to get feedback from clients or team members and make changes in real-time.
9) Customer support: When you use cloud-based software, you always have access to customer support. If you ever have any questions or need help with something, you can simply contact the software company, and they will be happy to assist you.
10) Increased productivity: By using cloud-based software, you can increase your productivity since you’ll have access to all the tools and features you need in one place. You won’t waste time searching for files or applications since everything will be right at your fingertips.
Ready for Cloud-based Software?
There are many reasons you should link your client account to cloud-based software. The increased flexibility, scalability, and security that cloud-based software provides can benefit you and your clients.
Additionally, cloud-based software is typically more affordable than traditional software, and it’s also more environmentally friendly. If you’re not already using cloud-based software, now is the time to switch. Your clients will thank you for it.